- Her: Does it bother you that I’m taller?
- Me: Hah. No.
- Me: I never understood why a guy would feel that way.
- Her: Good good.
- Me: Usually it bothers girls that I’m shorter.
- Her: I don’t care at all.
- Her: Do you care that I probably weigh more than you as well?
- Me: Hahahahh, everyone weighs more than me.
- Me: Trust me.
- Her: Hahah, I’m just saying!!!
- Me: I’m super light.
- Me: Why, does it normally bother other guys if you’re heavier?
- Her: Yeah for sure, I mean I don’t care one way or another…its their problem not mine, they’re the ones missing out.
- Me: Well if I only dated girls who were lighter than me, I couldn’t date anyone older than 14.
My family always ask me if I’m dating anyone right now. They assume I prefer Caucasian girls. I tell them I don’t mind either way (the other side of “either” being Chinese girls). That’s when they warn me about mainland girls. Chinese mainlanders are commonly viewed by Hong Kong people as being low-class, crude, and provincial. It’s said that even if a girl from there is pretty, they lose all attractiveness as soon as she opens her mouth. On top of that, they’re gold-diggers, just looking for a way to get money or a green card.
They tell me I’ll be fine as long as I don’t marry a mainland girl.
My grandma used to tell me to find a Chinese girl, because Chinese girls treat their men better, or to find someone who loves me more than I love them. She’s filled with all sorts of funny aphorisms, like “Women are to be loved, not hit.”
So much for server uptime. Breaking a dry spell is like rebooting after a Windows update; it’s not completely necessary, but sometimes it’s better to do it sooner than when it’s too late and one ends up with a dead hooker in the apartment.