I have figured out the easiest stir-fry in the world. One morning I took my stir-fry strips out of the freezer to defrost by the time my classes were done. When I got home, I realized that I had no vegetables and I was too tired to make rice (actually it was more of being too tired to clean the rice pot because it’s always a bitch). I found a pack of garlic pasta salad, and threw everything together.
- Approximately 700 grams of beef stir-fry strips
- One bag of Green Giant Garden Creations Pasta Salad (Garlic)
- Pre-heat frying pan to medium heat, add oil
- Add stir-fry strips and garden salad
- Cover and stir occasionally until the pasta is desired tenderness (should take about 20 minutes, liquid should be a light sauce by then)
Note: To ensure beef is cooked through, add beef in pan a few minutes before the pasta salad.